Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the great disappearing act!!!

i've started to notice that my ankles are beginning to vanish... although i am quite happy to report that i haven't entered full on cankle mode just yet, as there is still recognizable definition between my calves and my feet, but i anticipate i'll be arriving there soon enough.

my feet don't feel too bad - i'm mostly in flip-flops or crocs, or occasionally i'll wear the one or two pairs of cute flats that still fit comfortably.

but i think if i had any hair on my feet at all, i could definitely be a model for hobbits' foot wear. especially after the long car ride we took to and from bozeman this weekend to visit christina - i would look at my feet, and i could instantly see they were swollen, complete with little sausage toes.

1 comment: